Addressing water exploration, quality and management.
Groundwater is a vital resource that presently accounts for almost half of all water usage in New Zealand. The challenge is to access water in sustainable ways, and to protect sources from contamination.
- Consultancy - solving challenges in groundwater exploration, development and production.
- Research - investigating groundwater systems, processes and interactions with surface water.
Check out our:
- Project examples
- Groundwater database
- Calculator for automatic statistical analysis of water quality data (download).
- Tritium and Water Dating Laboratory – dating waters using tritium, CFCs and SF6and 14C.
- Wairakei Analytical Laboratory – water and gas analysis from groundwater, geothermal and volcanic sources.
Please contact us with any inquiries you may have.