Minimising petroleum charge risk in your exploration prospects
- one-stop shop for all your source rock and petroleum geochemistry needs.
- source rock assessment - analysis and interpretation of kerogen type, quality and maturity.
- kerogen kinetics - acquisition of bulk and compositional kinetic parameters for basin modelling.
- prediction of petroleum phase - PVT simulation of petroleum phases and compositions expelled from source rocks and trapped in reservoirs.
- identification of migrated oil - confirmation and interpretation of even minute amounts of migrated oil in cores.
- oil, condensate and gas characterisation - analysis and interpretation of hydrocarbon, biomarker and isotopic compositions.
- oil–oil and oil–source rock correlations - identification of genetic relationships among oil and source rock samples.
For information on any of our products or services please contact Anne Raymond on +64 4 570 4683.