Seismic Interpretation and Frontier Basins Exploration
Delivering a regional, permit and prospect scale understanding of petroleum systems
Our services and expertise include:
- data processing - seismic data QC, preparation, conditioning and loading for interpretation, synthetic seismogram generation, analysis and verifying well to seismic ties using synthetics.
- 2D and 3D seismic and structural interpretation of time and depth volumes and acoustic impedance volumes, as well as time and depth mapping of seismic interpretations.
- high resolution mapping overlaying multiple attributes - coherency/chaos and dip azimuth attributes useful for fault delineation, dip deviation useful for low-angle fault delineation, amplitude attributes useful in facies delineation.
- modelling - time depth conversion and velocity modelling, structural modelling from horizon to field scale, static geological framework modelling in preparation for upscaling to reservoir modelling.
- integration of seismic data with well log, core, petrophysical and biostratigraphic data to develop robust geological interpretation.
- independent review of hydrocarbon prospect evaluation for farm-in and exploration projects.
- frontier basins exploration - the search for thick accumulations of sedimentary rock and assessment of their potential for producing petroleum and wealth for the nation.
- industry-standard software - Globe Claritas, Petrel, Geoframe IESX, SeisWare, Recall, 2D and 3D Move, Roxar.
For information on any of our products or services please contact Anne Raymond on +64 4 570 4683.