Risk & Society
Building community resilience through risk modelling, planning and surveillance.
- Hazard Modelling - Identifying possible events.
- Risk Modelling - hazard and risk evauation and modelling.
- Societal Resilience - risk reduction, planning and community resilience.
- Infrastructure & Buildings - geotechnical engineering to improve lifeline networks and building design.
- Risk based planning - A toolbox aimed to support risk-based land use policy and plan development in local government.