Working at GNS Science
Discover our culture, facilities and what it is like living in New Zealand.
Read on to discover what it is like to work at GNS Science.
GNS Science employs a highly qualified staff with a high percentage of staff holding either PhD or Masters degrees.
We are proud of our diversity and have people from all over the globe working at GNS Science. We offer a relaxed and friendly workplace that values commitment, initiative and excellence.
Much of the research and consultancy activities are undertaken in teams and collaboration is actively encouraged.
- Working with top-level science and consultancy teams
- Huge variety of work
- Career progressions pathway for science staff with a clear structure for planning your future direction
- Ongoing professional development
- Excellent family friendly culture
- Employee assistance / support programme
- Internal promotions are actively encouraged
- Staff safety and well being is one of our highest priorities
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness initiatives
- Generous leave entitlements
- Income protection and life insurance benefits
- A fair and transparent remuneration structure – measured against clear criteria
- Support for attending international conferences to update skills and maintain collaborative networks